June 19, 2008

Blisters, oh the pain!

Yesterday, I got off work early at noon. I spent the rest of the day [until 11:30pm] assembling the resin pieces that Bo and I had made over the last few days. I know assembling doesn't sound like too much, but it is. I hand sanded EACH piece, put eye screws in each necklace, cut each ball chain necklace, and pieced the rings together. This resulted in three [quite painful] blisters on my fingers. The rings are curing further before I take photos and list them.

I hope people enjoy these little tokens of spooky cuteness. This is just an example: I haven't had time to list all of them yet, but I'm slowly getting it done. To see photos of all that are completed, visit my FLICKR.

I have so many things I want to make that I usually forget them once I think of something new. Yikes.

No comments: