June 11, 2008

A year later, I'm taking action.

It has been almost a year since my last post. I've gone through some changes, so I now have more time to dedicate to Snitches Get Stitches. Through my own decision, I parted ways with Coffin Color. I will miss being a part of Coffin Color, but I know that Xiane will take very good care of it. Plus, we're just a minute or two from one another!

I look forward to sewing again, crafting with no purpose, and getting my shop up to par. In the next month, I will be introducing more hair accessories, custom jewelry, and nifty ACEOs by yours truly. Who knows what else I may come up with. I will also start restocking my shop with bags, pouches, and bandanas.

I currently have a destash shop called Snitches Get Stashes on Etsy. Here you will find some vintage supply items, items that I have more than enough of, and random nonsense.

My husband and I merged our shops together. He will be doing the artwork for some of the necklaces that will debut in the next month. Think graffiti.

I promise to post all things Melissa, including posts about my life, my craft endeavors, and my cats! Maybe some Guinness here or there.

Cheers.

No comments: