October 28, 2008

5/365 - I voted early!

Day 5 of my 365 quest. I voted early! The line took about an hour to get through, and the process took about 5 minutes. I voted Obama and am very excited and happy with my first voting experience. I will definitely make it a point to vote from now on. I was ballot #9404 in my county. Remember that number, it's the number that made a difference, haha.

After voting, made a trip to the coffee shop to get a Mocha. I introduced Bo to Eric and listened to Eric and another guy discuss the election and those voting for Obama. I think Bo was a bit upset with what they were saying. Oh well... doesn't bother me. Shrug it off, plus, I like Eric.

Off to Eckerd [or Rite Aid] and picked up my prescriptions. I desperately needed my Nexium because my old friend Heartburn has been making frequent visits lately. The Nexium works okay.

Fast stop for dinner with Bo and mother-in-law at Chick-Fil-A. I'm not sure if this is the norm, but we always have fresh flowers on our table. Weird for a fast food place, but definitely welcome. I'm not a fan of flowers, but I found our flower especially awesome. I have no idea why. Maybe it was because I just happened to have my camera with me. Who knows.

Tomorrow I have plans to go to the coffee shop and work more on establishing my blog and looking around on Ravelry. I am excited about become more active in these endeavors!

[My anniversary is in 3 days! Halloween, husband, and candy... who could ask for me?]

No comments: