October 27, 2008

Happenings of the past week, and the week to come!

First of all, in the past week, I have been more active on Twitter, Flickr, and Myspace. I really want to get involved and help spread the word of Snitches Get Stitches.

I decided to join a Flickr group called 365 Tweetsy. I'm very excited about this project and now I have excuses to take random photos every day. This is going to be fun! Take a look! Yesterday's photo is a peak into my new labels. I decided to do this because while my items are very well branded, I don't have a uniform look with my booth setup. I have decided to keep the pink/green look and created a simple, yet uniform, label for my necklaces, rings, and hair accessories. I will still be using the original Snitches get Stitches hangtags for bags and pouches. I'm going to simplify my booth. Here is a sneak peak of the new labels:

In other news, I have been accepted into 2 Holiday shows. If you are in the area, please stop by. I love meeting new people [and fans of Snitches Get Stitches].

ICE Atlanta Saturday, November 15, 2008
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Ambient + Photo Studio
585 Wells St. SW Unit A
Atlanta, GA 30312

The Big Crafty Sunday, December 7, 2008
Time: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Pack Place
Downtown Asheville, NC

I have also been knitting. I recently purchased a skein of handspun yarn from Blonde Chicken Boutique and fell in love. I'm a beginner knitter, so I made a very simple scarf with the handspun yarn. WOW. Blonde Chicken has an eye for style and color [and I loved the little sequins that knitted up nicely].

I want to work on this Calorimetry pattern from Knitty.com. I found the perfect handpainted yarn for this pattern. I hope to have this yarn in my hands by Wednesday.

On Thursday, Bo and I are heading to Asheville to spend 4 days in a nice little cabin for our Anniversary. Halloween will make 4 years that we've been married, and I do not regret a single moment. We were truly meant for one another!

No comments: