October 27, 2008

Look what the mailman brought me today!

I love getting mail, especially packages from Etsy sellers!

Today, I found 2 packages in my mailbox [tangled in a mess of bills - YUCK].

The first package was from Stoopidgerl! I bought my first Stoopidgerl necklace a few weeks ago and have been in love ever since. I wish I had 1/2 of the resin skills that she does. I have been making resin jewelry for almost a year now, but her jewelry just pops. The colors, the layers, the humor. I want to own each.and.every.piece.in.her.shop!

The green skull necklace was a custom order from Stoopidgerl. Her customer service is top notch, from the convos prior to shipping up to the little personal THANK YOU notes. As a perfectionist and one that spends a lot of time prepping each and every package that I ship out, I really appreciate others who do the same.

I have been eyeing some of her fine art prints for some time now. I have a few in mind and I will be purchasing those very soon!

Second package was a skein of handpainted yarn called TWIST from Life in Lilt on Etsy. The colors are vibrant and I want to knit the calorimetry pattern on Knitty with this. I am so addicted to yarn right now, and I found out about Life In Lilt on a random blog I happened upon... I can't remember the name of it. Damn.

Thank you very much Stoopidgerl and Life in Lilt for making my day a very happy one!

No comments: