October 29, 2008

shirt.woot Shirt of the Day



A few months ago, Xiane introduced me to a site called shirt.woot! If you are not familiar with shirt.woot, please go take a look. Each day, they feature 1 shirt for $10.00 with free shipping. If you opt for next day, a very very fair price of $5 is tacked on. The shirts are colorful, unique, and fun. Some days, I hate the designs. However, most days, I love them. I am particularly amused by today's shirt. I am quite obsessed with zombies, so it's no surprise that I had to grab this shirt before the day was over. I mean, come on, who doesn't love this shirt! Since joining at the beginning of September, I have acquired 20 woot shirts! They use American Apparel tshirts. Before order from shirt.woot, I had never worn an American Apparel shirt. Honestly, I was scared of them. I'm not a fan of thin tshirts or form fitting shirts. However, American Apparel tshirts are top notch and I love the way they feel. I ordered the same size that I wear in other brand shirts and they fit me perfectly [and not too tight].

Welcome! You will be seeing LOTS of posts about shirt.woot! and other sites that are similar! $10 shirts rock!

3 comments:

Xylia said...

I saw you started following my blog, so I came and had a look at yours. I was married on Halloween, too, and used to live very near Asheville. Seems like we have a few things in common. I'm going to stalk you on Ravelry, which I've been very slack about lately, Twitter, Myspace, Flickr and where-ever else you might pop up. :-)

Snitches Get Stitches said...

Hey! I love stalkers, especially stalkers that are eerily similar to me! ;)

Where do you live now? Still in North Carolina?

Definitely friend me on Ravelry [and everything else] so we can keep up with each other.

I'll reciprocate by stalking you back! muahahhaa!

Xylia said...

No, I'm in the UK now...Midlands area. I lived in Hendersonville which is another great town, but we (my daughters and I) spent all the time we could in Asheville. Great, great place.

I miss the south, but I love it here, too.

You have a blast on your trip, you hear?