November 10, 2008

15/365 Etsy Meetup - November 2008

Did everyone have a great weekend? I had a slow, but fun, weekend.

Saturday, I headed out to Charlotte to attend our November meetup at Carolina Place Mall [being the Hornet's Nest Etsy Street Team]. We had quite a few new people and we welcome them with open arms. Actually, this meetup was our largest yet! Since this is our first meetup since CRAFT ATTACK!, we were laid back and just enjoyed being together. We did share secrets and tips and talk a lot about crafting. It was lots of fun and I hope the new attendees come back again and again! I'm proud of our group and how far we've come since we started meeting in January 2007.

In attendance:

Happywhosits [Sue and Eileen]
JenHintz [and her mom]
HappyTrees
Beads 'N Bangles By Kim
Vignette Studios
Chocolate Polkadot
Little Bird Productions
Candy Corn Studios
Snitches Get Stitches

NOT PICTURED:

Acorngirl
CodePirate

ChildLabor

NOT IN ATTENDANCE:

Xiane

Sunday, Bo and I puttered around the house, ate breakfast, and then helped his mom clean out the building behind our house. While they were working on other projects, I pulled out a folding table and chair and worked on some cameo pieces that I will be selling at ICE on Saturday. The weather was beautiful, the wind was blowing, and leaves were falling down on top of me. It was perfect. I finished my project, and Bo and I went to our friend Ben's house. We drove out to Flat Rock and messed around in the woods. After parting ways, we decided to meet back up with Ben and Jennifer to have dinner at Ham's. Went home, cuddled up on the couch, and watched a movie with Bo before heading to bed.

It was the best weekend I've had in a very long time.

AND, Saturday is Indie Craft Experience in Atlanta! I will be at booth #95. Stop by and say hi because I love meeting new people. I will have items that have not yet been released in my shop, so check it out before everyone else does! :D

No comments: