November 14, 2008

20/365 Getting ready for Indie Craft Experience in ATL


20/365
Originally uploaded by SnitchesGetStitches
The past two days have been a whirlwind of preparation, packing, and labeling. Tomorrow, I will be vending at Indie Craft Experience in Atlanta.

Event Details:

Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Ambient + Photo Studio
585 Wells St. SW Unit A
Atlanta, GA 30312
www.ambientplusstudio.com
Admission: $5

If you're in the area, please stop by and say hi. I will be at booth #95 and always love meeting new people! I will also have LOTS of new items that have yet to be released in my shop. However, once I return, everything will be listed within a week.

I will post a full update about the show [with lots of photos] on Sunday!

Have a great weekend all!

3 comments:

Katie Kutthroat said...

best of luck to you doll.. you will be so close to me :-\

Leila Marvel said...

How did your show go? I'm curious, was thinking about doing one in the future

stOOpidgErL said...

love your mannequin! That wig kicks ass dude!