Now that the cramps have chilled out a bit, I'm ready to start my day. I still have another hour or two at work. I have a lot to do, so here's my to-do list:
- Measure all unframed artwork
- Go to Hobby Lobby to buy frames
- Sew some pouches and possibly a bag
- Take photos of items that have yet to be listed
- Hang my ACEOs [idea taken from Stoopidgerl, with her permission of course]
- Clean sewing room, oil machine, and organize fabric
I'm in dire need of organization in my sewing room. To most, my room is already organized. However, I feel a sense of panic when I try to look for a particular fabric. I'm thinking color coordinating the fabric would help. Also, I love to label... so, I'm on the lookout for a good, cheap label printer. I have a small Brother label printer at work and I'm fairly happy with it.
I'm also in the planning stages of a major re-organization of my Etsy shop. I want better photos, better descriptions, and better flow. The past 3 years have taught me a lot and I want to continue to better my shop!
By the way, my 3 year Etsy-versary is June 18th. Perhaps I will have a big sale, something I have never done!